- Cardio Kickboxing: Boxing, martial arts and hi-lo impact aerobics are combined for an intense cardiovascular workout involving all of the body’s major muscle groups.
- Group Cycle: The goal of our group cycling class is to increase your level of cardiovascular fitness as well as increase muscular endurance. The class is structured to provide beginner to advanced level participants a challenging, yet capable, workout. Participants are guided through a motivating workout that includes varied intensities, as well as correct riding mechanics. Classes utilize specific fixed-gear cycles.
- Pilates: Develops a strong core, builds long muscles and flexible joints, creates an evenly-conditioned body, trains efficient patterns of motion and improves the mind-body connection.
- T’ai Chi: Achieve stress reduction and improve your balance and flexibility through gentle movements.
- Yoga: Promote strength and flexibility through various poses and stretches. The class will also concentrate on deep breathing and relaxation.
- Yoga-Pilates Fusion: This class combines the best of both worlds! Yoga is an eastern Indian tradition which focuses on strength, flexibility and spirituality. Pilates focuses on building strength in the deep muscles of the abdominal region; the body’s core. This class fuses both of these practices
together and involves attaining specific postures, emphasizes correct breathing and meditative mindfulness.
- Zumba: Zumba is an exhilarating, effective, easy-to-follow, Latin-inspired, calorie-burning dance fitness-party. Come see what’s moving millions of people toward joy and health!