AdvantageHealth understands the diverse needs of our Fitness Center clients, including: property managers/owners, universities and higher education as well as corporations.
If you are a property manager looking to differentiate your building, and ultimately increase tenant recruitment and retainment, a University looking to offer a state-of-the-art comprehensive fitness center, or a corporation looking to increase employee health and wellness while maximizing space with a new onsite fitness center, AdvantagaeHealth can take you from conceptualization and visioning to the grand opening and beyond with continued staffing and management.
View some of our fitness centers: AdvantageHealth at City Center, IDS Fitness, 333 Fitness Center, 121 Fitness Center, UMASS Medical School – Albert Sherman Fitness Center, UMASS Medical School South Street Fitness Center, & CPGO Fitness Center.
AdvantageHealth offers best-in-class fitness center design, staffing, management and consulting and more. Including:
DESIGN, PLANNING & CONSULTING SERVICES:
• Consultation and planning
• Fitness center design and layout
• Fitness equipment selection, layout, and installation
• Marketing strategies and promotion
• Policies and procedures development
• Participant enrollment, medical release, and consent forms
• Membership sales, billing, and tracking
• Annual operating plan and program table
STAFFING & MANAGEMENT SERVICES:
AdvantageHealth provides degreed, certified, and experienced fitness staff to motivate and educate fitness center members. Our staff can lead group exercise classes, assist members with workout routines, conduct fitness screenings, personal train, and facilitate new member orientations and paperwork.
• Fitness and wellness program administration
• Employee orientations on equipment and facility
• Personal training (one-on-one) or small group fitness training (two to four participants)
• Staffing and supervision of fitness facility
• Analysis of facility utilization and program participation
• Third party vendor set-up and management (i.e. towel service, equipment maintenance)
WELLNESS PROGRAMMING SERVICES:
If you are looking to increase motivation and accountability in order to retain existing fitness center members, wellness programs such as group fitness classes (yoga, boot camps, and more), wellness challenges and incentive campaigns, and activity clubs (like biking club) are a necessary component. AdvantageHealth can offer the additional services:
• Health education and resource library development
• Analysis and evaluation of program participation